March 3, 2009

work.

So my feet are killing me today because I just got new, very white shoes. I love them because I don't have to clean my old nasty ones anymore, but they need to be broken in for sure. On the bright side, I love free meals for training!

Hope everyone's having a lovely night.

2 questions, comments, and/or outrageous objections.:

Jilly said...

Don't you get breaks? I know how excruciatingly painful it is when my feet hurt waiting tables. If I were you, I would simply loosen the new shoes and give your feet a breather for a minute or two. I am very surprised that you have not done it before as easing your feet from hard new shoes works wonders. Just make sure you are not too comfortable. Otherwise you will end up not wanting to tighten up those laces when it's time to resume work. Quite a few of the girls even take turns massaging one's feet at break. Only problem with that is I have a hard time actually touching dirty feet. So I guess I have to rub my own feet for now.

A. Robb said...

Yeah, I can take a break, but I'm usually too concerned with eating to worry about my feet.