March 26, 2009

missed connections.

I often browse through the missed connections section of Craig's List to read what people say. I get bored sometimes, it's something to do! Anyway, I never take those things seriously or anything because I don't ever feel like I saw someone, somewhere, who was worth scourging the internet for. It also seems a little stalker-ish to me. However, today I saw a really gorgeous guy and I didn't get the chance to talk to him. It really is a shame, but maybe he doesn't think Craig's List is stalker-ish? But if he did post a missed connection, I wonder if I'd still be attracted to him knowing he scourged the internet for me? It's quite the conondrum. I think I'll just leave things up to fate.

2 questions, comments, and/or outrageous objections.:

Sauce said...

I totally look at those too sometimes. It's a strange mixture of weird, romantic, crazy, sweet, and psycho while being wholly entertaining.

A. Robb said...

Exactly!