March 1, 2009

snow.

So I woke up to find it snowing. That's incredibly strange in my part of the world, let me tell you. Especially since it waited until March to happen. So much for a winter wonderland. More like a spring break wonderland.

4 questions, comments, and/or outrageous objections.:

bubby898 said...

Hi there Hooters gal,
Seeing yr profile has encouraged me to write to you. I'm a great fan of the Hooters as I think you gals all look very attractive in yr outfit. However, I'm most curious to know how you could stand wearing such heavy footwear and stand all night. The thick ph and socks must make your feet sweat a lot. Though the sneakers look comfortable, I hv a funny feeling that they are quite hard to the feet which must make your feet sore after a hectic night. Just how do you cope on a typical shift? Are you one of those who make the most of breaks by undoing those sneakers to let yr feet breathe? Do you ever get a co-worker to rub yr feet? I hope you won't be offended by these questions (nor swear at me for these questions) but I am just baffled as to how brave you Hooters girls are. Your counterpart KH has declared she had never removed her sneakers at work as she has a boyfriend to rub her feet at home. I really have a hard time believing that as normally when yr feet hurt you'd want some relief instantly and not wait until you get home. Or you also get yr b/friend to massage yr feet as well?

A. Robb said...

Well, bubby, I don't take my sneakers off at work and usually spend my breaks stuffing my face quickly. And as for the foot massages, I think that would be strange to ask a co-worker because I probably wouldn't give them a foot massage and my boyfriend does indeed give me massages at homes. K.H. got it right. And as for your questions, not offended at all.

bubby898 said...

Thanks so much for answering my questions A. Robb. I am so relieved that you did not get angry nor swear at me for probing. Know what? Not all waitresses are as brave as you in refraining from taking off those sneakers until you get home. I say this for sure because I remember having seen a Playboy bunny getting her sore feet rubbed by a busboy at the back of the house. Granted bunnies are required to wear heels which are 10 times more uncomfortable than sneakers, I know that some Hooters gals simply can't resist undoing their sneakers for a quick foot rub at break. So I guess you are one of those brave ones, or are you saying your feet seldom hurt or perspire at work? btw, I envy yr b/friend who gets to do the honors of rubbing your feet. Does he undo yr sneaker laces or do you kick them off once getting home? Do you prefer having your feet massaged without the socks on, or does he start with the socks on and eventually remove them? Do you find his massages sensuous at all? Does he prefer rubbing yr feet with the sweaty socks on or in the bare (trust you must wear those footless ph). Does he usually find it enjoyable (rubbing yr smelly socks and feet) or nothing but a boring chore? I, myself enjoy rubbing my partner's sore feet in socks or ph initially, but I find it a great turn on being able to massage her sore toes in the bare as well. So I usually insist on removing her socks or ph eventually which is the highlight of every massage session. I do hope you won't find these questions too personal. I love to be able to share yr foot massage experiences with yr b/friend.

A. Robb said...

No, I'm not going there.