March 13, 2009

Now what happened...

...to my Nosferatu picture!? The Emperor came back, but now Nosferatu is gone. Cheese and rice.

Well, I have strep folks. I have yet to talk to my manager because I went to the hospital today before my shift because my fever was out of control, and I'm sure they're pretty pissed that I haven't talked to them yet and I'll get written up for "No Call, No Show." Ugh. Well, my fever is down, yet still present, and it hurts to swallow, but I'll live. I just dred having to wake up to call up the manager tomorrow and explain my situation. It's just such a burden to know they're going to be mad even though there wasn't a lot I could do about it.

4 questions, comments, and/or outrageous objections.:

Anonymous said...

You have a note or something from the hospital? So long as you can prove that you were there you should be fine, right?

A. Robb said...

Yeah, I do. And with two of my managers it will be cool, but one of my Assistant Managers likes to throw fits about everything.

The Mayor Of Wingville said...

Looks like Wiki media moved or deleted the directory the Nosferatu picture was in

A. Robb said...

Those jerks!