April 9, 2009

mystery.

So looking through my closet today for some comfortable sneakers to wear, I noticed something odd: all of my shoelaces are gone. I really don't know what happened to them all. I mean, it's so weird to think that every single pair of shoes I have, outside of my work shoes, are missing shoelaces. You'd think that they'd at least be somewhere in the house, but alas, no. I can't find them anywhere. This is very frustrating because I really need shoelaces to wear any of these shoes. I don' t really want to wear flip flops or heels at the moment, which is why I was looking for sneakers. I have no theories as to what happened to all of my shoelaces. Perhaps I just took them out and lost them one by one? Why would I take them out in the first place, though? I'm so confused by this! Maybe the underpants gnomes from South Park have switched to my shoe laces, though that seems even more unlikely. Honestly, I do not want to go spend money on a bunch of shoelaces because all of mine have disappeared. How frustrating.

On a lighter note, I have just invested in a bunch of new art supplies so I can go back to my first love. Did I mention that I was an artist? Well, I love it. I'm not so inclined to sculpture and 3D art, not that I don't appreaciate it, I'm just not very good at it. I did learn how to blow glass beads not too long ago, however. It's so fun. I want to get much better at glass blowing so I can create a bunch of different things, including more advanced beads all the way up to diningware and beyond. But, right now, I'm going to stick to my talents which are drawing, painting, printmaking, mixed media, etc. etc. It's a great stress reliever for me and I've been finding myself getting distracted and doodling so much lately that I felt I really needed to start back with some side art projects.

Also, upcoming soon, I hope, is an interview I did with the Mayor of Wingville. Be sure to check that out! You'll get to learn more about me in all my nerdy glory.

3 questions, comments, and/or outrageous objections.:

Anonymous said...

What the...?

A. Robb said...

No idea.

freestylemountainbiker said...

Thats pretty crazy. I have a couple shoes that the laces are missing, but thats because they broke and I didn't replace them. But you couldn't of possibly broken all of them. Did you borrow them for other shoes?