April 28, 2009

the end.

My boyfriend and I are on a break. We've been together for quite sometime, and I'm sad to say that it doesn't bother me that we're not right now. There's just something missing, I know what it is, but he can't seem to understand it.

Oh, well.

3 questions, comments, and/or outrageous objections.:

brit said...

I'm sorry. It seems like everyone around me is breaking up. I know what you mean about having something missing. But I'm still with him. Sometimes I don't know why. :o/ Be happy :o)

Sauce said...

Never settle. I'm missing my boyfriend like crazy but obviously something wasn't right because we're on a major break now. It hurts but i told my self I wouldn't settle...you shouldn't either.

A. Robb said...

Thanks guys! I don't really want to settle, I just don't see it being worth it in the long term. I appreciate the support!