May 21, 2009

WTF!?

Over the past year and I have I have started to suffer from panic attacks. They're really annoying and no fun at all, especially since there is never a logical reason for me to be panicking. Honestly, I'm a fairly happy person, I really don't stress myself out, save the panic attacks, so I don't know why they started or where they're coming from. Anyway, about a month or so ago, my doctor prescribed me to a medication called Klonopin. This medicine has completely helped me with my panic attacks, as well as my skewed sleeping schedule. No more going over 24 hours without a wink of sleep, which I think was probably more annoying than the panicking, to be quite honest with you. I wasn't really one to trust in medicines that mess with your serotonin levels, but this one has had no ill effects on me (thus far) whatsoever. BUT! I have been having very strange dreams lately. And I'm not talking strange like super out there, Yellow Submarine, type things. Usually, my dreams will include very familiar people in very familiar places, yet something is always off. It's like my mind changes things like the way a room looks or puts a house somewhere it's not supposed to be. Last night, I had a dream that one of my best friend's dorms was now located inside of a mall, and both of the cats my ex-boyfriend/? (more on that later) had acquired were there. It was odd, indeed. People will act differently, too. I guess it's like I'm having parallel universe-type dreams, but I always wake up saying "WTF!?"

Hm....

Sorry for the long break. My computer decided to comit suicide.

1 questions, comments, and/or outrageous objections.:

彥安 said...

請繼續發表好文!加油加油加油! .................................................................